Gel-Lite III Gel Overlay
HCPCS code E0185
The Gel-Lite III overlay is constructed from high resilient foam with 24 tubular cells which reduce potential of gel migration and bottoming out. The design of the gel tubes minimizes migration and maintains the gel in localized areas. This unique design provides an excellent pressure reduction surface where it’s needed the most: the shoulders, sacrum, and the heels. The coated nylon cover protects the inner parts of the mattress which is vapor permeable and water-resistant.
• Overlay measures 78”l x 34”w x 3”h
• Nylon cover with urethane coating. Top surface is a
low shear and friction material
• Surface conforms to body contours and allows air circulation to reduce
heat build up
• High-quality gel tube construction ensures seal integrity.
• 24 horizontal gel tubes prevent migration of gel in high pressure areas. This allows the hospital bed to be raised at top or bottom with gel movement.
• Four elasticized corner straps secure the overlay to the mattress
• Foam bolsters on all sides help prevent patient roll-out
• Cover is antimicrobial, flame retardant and easy to maintain
• 275lbs weight capacity